Monday, December 30, 2013

2013: A Review in Photos


These are some of my favorite photos and moments of 2013. Enjoy! Happy New Year!!


Women's podium at UROC

Cif Bar HQ


Goofing around at the Clif Bar Athlete Summit

Emigrant Pass

Treadmill challenge at Footzone


REP open house

Snowshoe National Championships

Kauai
Wintry day at Mt. Bachelor

Skiing near Devil's Lake
Too Cool for School


Christmas in Minnesota
On the beach in Dubrovnik, Croatia

Paulina Falls
Running the Napali Coast trail with Mike Foote
My favorite running partner
Jillian! Can't wait for more visits in 2014
Gorge Waterfalls 50k
Swiss Alps
Small island off the coast of Croatia
Speedgoat 50k
 Speedgoat 50k
Rooster Rock

Camping near Yellowstone
Sisters Rodeo

Hiking the Obsidian Flow

 4th of July Adventure
Middle and North Sister


Post-race wine tasting
Tiny D and I the day before WS
Middle and North Sister
One of the most difficult races I've run
The Source Lust List Issue
 UROC- this photo captures the moment perfectly
Hiking up to Hidden Peak during Speedgoat 50k 


I was very fortunate to have some great opportunities and experiences. Big thanks to my sponsors to making it possible! See you in 2014!!


1 comment:

  1. Awesome pictures, Stephanie! I'm so glad that you're all healed and feeling better. Good luck with your western states training!

    ReplyDelete